About Me

My photo
I Reside in NJ with two sons and husband. The Youngest of 5 siblings and by far the most intelligent. ha ha. I like to try and see the fun and funny side of things. Being the only woman in the house , this is an absolute must to keep any level of sanity. I love my home and family. On the flip side, meeting new people and discovering what lies in their hearts' is fascinating to me.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thank You For The Birthday Wishes

     Today is Tuesday, June 25 2013. A normal Tuesday in many ways. As I woke this morning and went about my day, my FB page and Iphone started blinging and dinging like crazy. To my amazement almost every one was a message, a simple birthday wish, a unique message of well wishes and love!

     Some of you may not know that today is also the anniversary of my Mother's voyage to eternal Peace and Happiness in the Hands of God. So you see, this will be a very special day for the remainder of my years.

     Today as I enter my 46th year on earth,  leave behind presumably more than half of my time here.  So far it's been a Good Life.  I have experienced childhood, childbirth and motherhood x 2, marriage x2, divorce, illness, death, heartache and joy. Had everything a person could ever want and lost all that 2 or 3 times. Along came many failures and some success.  I have cried until there were no tears left and laughed until my face hurt both by myself and with others. There has been constant change for reasons beyond my control as well as those of my choosing.  I've burned bridges and at times been The Bridge.  Through all of this I continue to learn.

     Today has been a lesson from Each of you.  Though many times it is so difficult to express gratitude in a heartfelt manner and have it come across properly , I want you All to know:

I AM

Blessed
Grateful
Informed
Happy
Loved
fairly well preserved (LOL)
and
Wiser  all because of YOU.

Thank you to each of my family and friends for your wonderfully unique and caring ways of celebrating this day with me.

My <3 always="" p="" with="" you="">
Kathy
    

No comments:

Post a Comment