About Me

My photo
I Reside in NJ with two sons and husband. The Youngest of 5 siblings and by far the most intelligent. ha ha. I like to try and see the fun and funny side of things. Being the only woman in the house , this is an absolute must to keep any level of sanity. I love my home and family. On the flip side, meeting new people and discovering what lies in their hearts' is fascinating to me.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Aromatherapy is the therapeutic use of plan-derived, aromatic essential oils to promote feelings of well-being.

Our newest blend, Happiness, is designed with hormone happiness in mind!

Citrus blend of lemons, oranges, and limes bring a zesty pick me up!
...
Ylang Ylang, well known for helping PMS symptoms and mood swings.

Clary Sage quells stress and fatigue.

Rose brings happiness like a fragrant bouquet!

Jasmine floral essence brightens the mood.

Jordan Essentials does not claim to cure any illness. Check with your doctor first if pregnant or nursing.
Kathy Miranda

Made in the USA! Naturally Based, Botanically infused

Bath, Spa and 100% Pure Minerals
https://www.myjestore.com/Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment