About Me

My photo
I Reside in NJ with two sons and husband. The Youngest of 5 siblings and by far the most intelligent. ha ha. I like to try and see the fun and funny side of things. Being the only woman in the house , this is an absolute must to keep any level of sanity. I love my home and family. On the flip side, meeting new people and discovering what lies in their hearts' is fascinating to me.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hurry Offer ends soon

June is the last chance to start a JE business and receive theseamazing serums just by doing three parties in 35 days. Each party can be as low as $150 orders. Wow, I wish this was around when I started. Too good to pass up. Let me know if I can help anyone you know get started Made in the USA! Naturally Based, Botanically infused Bath, Spa and 100% Pure Minerals https://www.myjestore.com/Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment