About Me

My photo
I Reside in NJ with two sons and husband. The Youngest of 5 siblings and by far the most intelligent. ha ha. I like to try and see the fun and funny side of things. Being the only woman in the house , this is an absolute must to keep any level of sanity. I love my home and family. On the flip side, meeting new people and discovering what lies in their hearts' is fascinating to me.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Epilepsy Awareness-Sharing for a Friend

Team update: for March 31 (Washington, DC Walk) Team Northeast Regional Epilepsy Group now has 27 team members (our goal was 20!) AND WE HAVE RAISED $4725 so far. We need $275 to make our $5000 goal. Please share to anyone you think might help with a donation or want to join the team. Donations as small as $5 can be put in online. Thank you in advance to everyone who has joined our team or made a donation or shared my posts. Im so excited we have an even bigger team than last year !!! Spread the word Epilepsy Awareness is so important :) http://giving.epilepsyfoundation.org/site/TR/Walk/walk/1924982555?pg=team&fr_id=1920&team_id=22030

No comments:

Post a Comment