About Me

My photo
I Reside in NJ with two sons and husband. The Youngest of 5 siblings and by far the most intelligent. ha ha. I like to try and see the fun and funny side of things. Being the only woman in the house , this is an absolute must to keep any level of sanity. I love my home and family. On the flip side, meeting new people and discovering what lies in their hearts' is fascinating to me.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Benefit Night

****Big NEWS****
Please, please come!
Help raise money for the Heather Newman F...und!
Therapeutic Touch has gotten together with TGI Fridays for
FEBRUARY 9th from 5pm-10pm!
Print this flyer and bring it for dinner 20% of your check will support these two beautiful little girls!
I will be at the Hazlet Location where I will be running a 50/50 every 2 hours. I will also have my massage book with me for anyone who wants to participate in my February Fundraiser that night. Massage Services booked in February mention this fund I will donate 25%.
****Thank you so much to ALL of you who have helped and supported the fund****See More
Monthly Specials
By: Therapeutic Touch by Kathy, LLC
.

No comments:

Post a Comment