About Me

My photo
I Reside in NJ with two sons and husband. The Youngest of 5 siblings and by far the most intelligent. ha ha. I like to try and see the fun and funny side of things. Being the only woman in the house , this is an absolute must to keep any level of sanity. I love my home and family. On the flip side, meeting new people and discovering what lies in their hearts' is fascinating to me.

Monday, August 15, 2011

National Relaxation Day!

Today is National Relaxation Day! You all know how much I love to relax and How much I love my serums. Call me today 8/15 between 4 and 7 pm EST to pick a date for your Pampering Party and receive your choice of skin firming, age dfying, time rewind or caffeine eye roller serum for the price of the day (Your Party Date) when you let me pamper you and your friends. This is in addition to all the freebies and half price host rewards. Hurry! Offer good through me and from 4-7pm today only. :)

Kathy Miranda
Who Have you Pampered Today?
ALL AMERICAN MADE BATH/BODY/SPA/MINERAL MAKEUP FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Check it out:
https://www.myjestore.com/Kathy
Hoping for additional income on a choose your own hours basis?
Call Kathy (732)335-8733
Friend me on FB: facebook.com/Miranda.Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment