About Me

My photo
I Reside in NJ with two sons and husband. The Youngest of 5 siblings and by far the most intelligent. ha ha. I like to try and see the fun and funny side of things. Being the only woman in the house , this is an absolute must to keep any level of sanity. I love my home and family. On the flip side, meeting new people and discovering what lies in their hearts' is fascinating to me.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

So What's the Big Stink?

Excitement is stirring among consultants , hostesses and customers across the USA.
Jordan Essentials is on the grow offering Botanically based skin care, bath and body and a full mineral makeup line all made right here in the United States of America.
Today, January 22, Jordan essentials is going live to launch a New spring product line, new scent and a New trip Destination. 

I am so excited to be able to be a part of this without having to travel through bad road conditions.  Thank You Jordan Essentials!

Anyone can watch.  It's easy to do.

iJordan Product Launch TODAY at 1pm CST! www.facebook.com/jordanessentials


Join us for the release of some GREAT NEW PRODUCTS (live changing, really) our trip contest announcement, and tons of fun!

New products will be live on my website to order as they roll out as well.
Kathy Miranda


-Honor the past. Live the Present. Create the Future.

All American Made bath/body/spa for the whole family

Check it out:

https://www.myjestore.com/Kathy

Certified Spa at Work Consultant



Hoping for additional income on a choose your own hours basis?

Call Kathy (732)335-8733

Friend me on FB: facebook.com/Miranda.Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment